1. Causes of track damage
1) If the stones in the track are not removed in time, soil or gravel will roll into the track and be squeezed between the guide wheel, drive wheel and track when the track rotates, which will make the track elongate. When the extrusion force in the track exceeds the bearing force of the chain rail, the chain rail will break. If the soil or gravel is rolled into the chain rail, the guide wheel and the supporting wheel will not be controlled by the rail chain, and the track will be formed. At this time, if the driver forces the track to derail instead of loosening the tension cylinder of the track, the track is easy to break, and the wear of the track and the four wheels (guide wheel, supporting wheel, carrier roller and driving wheel) will be accelerated.
2) If the driver does not choose a better walking route when moving the excavator, when the crawler is pressed on the protruding part of the road, a certain point of the crawler bears the weight of the machine; Seriously violating the safety operation regulations, often walking on the road with a slope of more than 30 degrees (the operation regulations stipulate 30 degrees). When the machine can not climb up, the method of inserting the bucket into the soil and relying on the telescopic force of the bucket arm cylinder is adopted to climb the slope. The above methods are easy to damage and strain the track.
3) Improper steering when turning. When turning, one side of the track moves and the other side of the track doesn't move. It only rotates on the ground. It is blocked by the higher part of the road, and the engine power forces the track to rotate. At this time, the track will be pulled.
4) The uneven apron causes the excavator to be in "three legs" state, which violates the safety operation regulations. Especially when excavating on the rock after blasting, due to the different sizes of stone particles, the apron is not easy to be leveled, resulting in uneven stress on the excavator track; the excavator track is squeezed between the support and the stone, when the excavator is loaded and rotated, almost all the weight of the whole machine is concentrated on the single track, and the track is cracked or broken due to the stress concentration.
5) If the tension of the track is not checked in time, the loose track will cause wear; if the track is not in a straight line with the guide wheel and the roller, it may cause rail gnawing and derailment and damage the track.
2. Correct operation is the key to prolong the service life of crawler
1) When there is soil and gravel in the crawler of excavator, the angle between the boom and the bucket arm should be changed to keep it within 90 ° to 110 ° and then the bottom of the bucket should be supported on the ground, one side of the crawler should be suspended and rotated for several circles to make the soil or gravel in the crawler completely separate from the crawler, and then the boom should be operated to make the crawler fall back to the ground. Similarly, the other side of the crawler should be operated.
2) Excavator walking, should try to choose a flat road or soil surface, and should not move the machine frequently; in a long distance, it is best to use a trailer to carry, try not to move the excavator in a large range; climbing should not be too steep, climbing steep slope, can extend the route to slow down the slope, to prevent the crawler stretch and strain.
3) When the excavator is turning, it is necessary to control the boom and stick arm of the excavator to keep the angle between 90 ° and 110 ° and lift the bottom circle of the bucket on the ground. Raise the tracks on both sides of the front end of the excavator to make them 10 cm ~ 20 cm above the ground, and then operate the one side track to drive. At the same time, operate the excavator to rotate, so that the excavator can turn (if the excavator turns to the left, operate the right side track to drive, At the same time, operate the swing control lever (swing to the right). If the goal can not be achieved at one time, the method can be used again until the goal is achieved. This operation can reduce the friction between the track and the ground and the resistance of the road, so that the track is not easy to be damaged.
4) During excavator construction, the apron should be flat. When excavating stones with different particle sizes, the apron should be paved with gravel or stone powder or soil with smaller particle size. If there is no gravel, stone powder or soil locally, it should be transported from other places by car. The flat apron can make the crawler force of excavator even and not easy to damage.
5) During the maintenance of the machine, the tension of the track should be checked, the normal tension of the track should be maintained, and the lubricating grease should be added to the track tension cylinder in time. When checking, move the machine forward for a certain distance (about 4 meters) before stopping.