- Solemn statement on supporting the provisions of the new advertising law
- On September 1, 2019, the new advertising law stipulated that all pages should not have absolute words and functional words. We support the new advertising law, and the obvious areas of the company's website are under investigation and modification.
Hereby solemnly state that the absolute words and functional words on all pages of the company are invalid and shall not be taken as any compensation reason. We will gradually check and improve the modification of the non obvious areas, and comprehensively modify the page.
The company does not accept and does not compromise the network fraud in any form. Please make way for the real consumers! Safeguarding rights is two-way. I hope you all understand.
If the company has the highest advertising words, limit words, etc., which means comparison within the scope of the company, indirect performance comparison of goods, only comparison between the goods sold by the company and those sold in the past, without involving other oper
- Crawler chassis structure
- The crawler chassis mainly includes rubber crawler, supporting wheel, inducer wheel, supporting belt wheel, driving wheel and frame structure in the middle. Usually, the driving wheel is powered by motor or diesel engine or hydraulic motor. The driving wheel rotates to drive the crawler movement, and other wheels rotate with support. When the crawlers on both sides move forward at the same time, the whole crawler chassis moves forward, and the crawlers on both sides move forward at the same time, The whole chassis moves backward. When there is a speed difference between the tracks on both sides, the differential steering movement will be realized.
- Is the crawler of excavator severely worn? You need to pay attention to these places!
- During the use of most excavators, the track shoes will be worn to varying degrees. In fact, these wear are not only related to the working condition and time, but also related to the manufacturing quality of the track and the operation of the excavator driver.
We all know that the track is composed of chain rail links, chain rail sleeves, track pins, track shoes and track shoe bolts, and the market price of a pair of tracks ranges from thousands to tens of thousands of yuan. How can we extend the service life of the crawler and reduce the construction cost?
- Analysis of seal leakage of roller
- Roller is an important load-bearing part of crawler construction machinery (commonly known as "lower roller"), which is composed of roller body, supporting shaft, left and right supporting seat and sealing components. The supporting shaft is fixed on the platform frame through the left and right supporting seats. There is a pressed shaft sleeve in the wheel body to rotate with the supporting shaft. A sealing component is installed between the rotating wheel body and the fixed left and right supporting seats to keep the lubricating oil seal between the supporting shaft and the shaft sleeve. The sealing assembly is composed of a pair of double conical metal sealing rings and two butadiene rubber fixed compression rings. The rubber ring is respectively installed in the sealing seat mouth of the wheel body and the support seat. Because the metal sealing ring bears the extrusion support of the rubber ring and makes its annular blade belt closely mesh in rotation, the seal belongs to the flo
- How to effectively extend the life of construction machinery crawler?
- 1. Causes of track damage
1) If the stones in the track are not removed in time, soil or gravel will roll into the track and be squeezed between the guide wheel, drive wheel and track when the track rotates, which will make the track elongate. When the extrusion force in the track exceeds the bearing force of the chain rail, the chain rail will break. If the soil or gravel is rolled into the chain rail, the guide wheel and the supporting wheel will not be controlled by the rail chain, and the track will be formed. At this time, if the driver forces the track to derail instead of loosening the tension cylinder of the track, the track is easy to break, and the wear of the track and the four wheels (guide wheel, supporting wheel, carrier roller and driving wheel) will be accelerated.
- Track maintenance, bottom maintenance can not be ignored
- To do a good job in the maintenance of the equipment can maintain the good performance of the crawler crane equipment, increase the service life of the equipment, reduce the possibility of accidents in the operation of the crawler crane, so as to reduce the delay of work and obtain better economic benefits. First of all, we should have a deep and detailed understanding of the mechanical equipment used, carry out regular and irregular inspection in the daily operation process, make clear the deficiencies and design defects of the equipment, make a detailed analysis of the existing problems and defects, and determine the appropriate maintenance methods. Regular and proper maintenance is one of the conditions to keep crawler crane running healthily.
- How to avoid derailment of excavator crawler chain and how to install it
- Track installation
The construction environment of the excavator itself is relatively bad. It is basically insulated from the flat land. It is common to encounter potholes and muddy roads. In addition, some machines are relatively old, so it is common to lose the chain!
If the crawler of the excavator falls off, many drivers will adopt their own methods to install the crawler. However, if they are new beginners and Xiaobai, they will be in a panic. On one hand, there are excavators unable to walk, and on the other hand, urgent engineering work. How can we install the crawler with speed?
- How to deal with oil leakage of excavator tugboat
- The four wheel area is very familiar to the drivers who deal with excavators every day. In general, the four wheel area is a vulnerable part. If it is broken or worn, it can be replaced directly.
It's easy to replace. The fear is that there is oil leakage in the tugboat. Oil leakage means finding the fault point, and the process of troubleshooting is not simple. Sometimes it takes money to dismantle and inspect.
- How to maintain the track of agricultural excavator
- The service life of the crawler of agricultural excavator has a very important relationship with its safety and operation quality. Therefore, it is very important to use and maintain the track of agricultural excavator scientifically and extend its service life. Today, I'd like to give you some maintenance methods in case you need them.
In order to operate and construct correctly, we must achieve "six slows", which are slow start, slow steering, slow braking, slow downhill, slow parking and slow driving on bad roads. We should try our best to avoid sharp turning and emergency braking when advancing at high speed. If the vehicle is trapped during the construction operation in the field, it is necessary to avoid the wheel idling at high speed in the pit. The speed should be controlled and analyzed according to the actual situation, and long-distance high-speed transportation should be avoided as far as possible.
- Have you ever met the situation of crawler crane walking "crooked" road
- As a common fault of crawler crane, this paper gives an inventory of the fault analysis and corresponding solutions of crawler crane running deviation.
Case fault description: Right deviation in forward and no deviation in backward. Deviated when filling the door.
The traveling system of crawler crane is mainly composed of mechanical parts (driving wheel, guide wheel, drag chain wheel, support wheel, track) and hydraulic driving part. In line with the principle of easy first and then difficult, the mechanical part is analyzed first.
- Daily maintenance of excavator guide wheel
- The walking part of the excavator is composed of carrier wheel, supporting wheel, driving wheel and rail link. When running for a certain period of time, these parts will wear to a certain extent.
However, if the idea of daily maintenance, as long as a little time for proper maintenance, can avoid the future "excavator leg surgery.". For you to save considerable maintenance funds, and also can avoid the delay caused by maintenance.
- The method of improving the service life of excavator roller
- The structure of the roller is mainly divided into wheel body, roller shaft, shaft sleeve, sealing ring and end cover. If the hardness of the roller axle and shaft sleeve is not up to standard, there will be oil leakage less than a few days after installation.